activemq-users mailing list archives

From Albert Strasheim <>
Subject Re: Pythin and MapMessage
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:53:29 GMT

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, Elliotte Harold wrote:

> Has anyone gotten PyActiveMQ to work with ActiveMQ and MapMessages? Are
> there known bugs with this configuration?
> One of our Python folks is pushing me to use TextMessages instead of
> MapMessages because (he claims) MapMessages don't work in Python. Thoughts?

There are tests for some of the MapMessage functionality in PyActiveMQ,
but I certainly can't rule out the possiblity of bugs. Note that
MapMessages only work with Openwire, i.e., you can't use Stomp and
MapMessages (unless I am very much mistaken).

If your Python folks can provide me with some detail of reproducing the
problem they're having, I'll make every effort to fix it.

View raw message