activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and REST
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:28:00 GMT

Hi,
 I have tried out the web samples. Is there anyway to configure the bundled
jetty server to support REST, as described
http://activemq.apache.org/rest.html here  ? I mean, do I just add a web.xml
into the activemq/conf ?

 Actually the confusion was that we were trying to implement a mod_perl
handler to do what the REST servlets are doing, hence the usage of the
http-tunnel. Thanks,

- Sandeep