activemq-users mailing list archives

From pascals <Pascal.Sartore...@elca.ch>
Subject Re: Secure messaging?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2007 06:36:58 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> It is; in Java use stomp+ssl://hostname:port to configure it. You just
> need a Stomp client which also supports SSL

I am not sure that my Stomp client (PHP) supports SSL. BTW it is not very
clear for me where to find the "best" Stomp PHP library. I have found at
least 3:

- The one at codehaus, which uses deprecated "socket" functions.
- A patched one that solves the "socket" issue.
- A PHP 5 version.

Thanks for any clarification :-)

Pascal

PS: I am not sure that this is the right place for this question, or if I
should use the Stomp forum.