activemq-users mailing list archives

From gmatthews <gre...@ozemail.com.au>
Subject Spring 2 sample + ActiveMQ 4.1.1 on Java 1.6u1 locks up client
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 05:00:28 GMT

Spring chapter 17.6 contains a tiny example, which doesn't work for me. The
server portion seems to receive a message from the client, but the client
blocks and never seems to get the result.

http://static.springframework.org/spring/docs/2.0.x/reference/remoting.html#remoting-jms

I have been successful doing request/response with native JMS classes, e.g.
MessageConsumer/Producer, etc, just not been able to get the 17.6 demo
going.

Anyone...anyone....?

Am using the out-of-the-box config for ActiveMQ 4.1.1, running client,
server, and ActiveMQ in separate DOS windows.