activemq-users mailing list archives

From emcee21 <>
Subject Re: Integrating C++ Client with MDB
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 17:15:17 GMT

Tim Bish wrote:
> Creating a Java client to test with might help you rule out the if its
> the MDB or the C++ code that is faulty.  Its just another Data Point to
> try and help figure out what's wrong.

I had a similar problem, using the Java client but it could easily be the
same issue.  I had followed the step-by-step instructions to integrate
ActiveMQ with JBoss using the in-VM communication, and wound up with two
separate brokers, one with the name I chose in "broker-config.xml" and one
named "localhost".  When I switched from in-VM to tcp communcation, my MDB
received the messages generated by the native client.