activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dris <chris_be...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Orphan connections from .NET clients
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:07:33 GMT

Not really. Actually on looking at it I am closing and disposing of sessions
and consumers, and just disposing of producers and connections so I don't
have your connection.Stop and connection.Close in mine. I would be surprised
if that made a diff though. I had the issue until I added the
connection.Dispose() and then it went away. I think I assumed that disposing
of the session would stop and close it, though I have never checked the
source for this. I was just being lazy.