activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Rosenberg <>
Subject missing activeio-core in standard maven2 repository...
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:51:17 GMT

I've been using maven2, to work with activemq....

It seems recently that the standard maven2 repository seems to have
misplaced the activeio-core was there apparently a month or
so ago....but now it's missing....

I get repeatedly this message when running Maven:

Fortunately, I have it downloaded already in my local maven cache, but I
need it to be available so others can build my projects!

I made an effort to file a bug also with the maven repository people, but
thought maybe someone here would have an idea as to where this artifact went
within the / repository...