activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim_Cross <>
Subject Re: Server side memory leak on connection with NMS
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:39:26 GMT

OK, so I went back to version 4.0.2, and the memory leak went away with
exactly the same test app.
So can anyone confirm whether this is a bug in 4.1.1, or whether NMS is not
compatible with 4.1.1?

Also, all the docs seem to relate to 4.1.1 now. How should a topic be set up
in the xml file in version 4.0.2, as the destinations element is not valid
before 4.1?