activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim_Cross <jimcross1...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Usage With No Subcribers and No Messages
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 12:07:28 GMT

Hi Saqib,

Thanks for your reply.
Unfortunately we're only using a single non-durable topic - no queues and no
durable topics.

Looking at the MBean for the topic after about an hour I see:
DequeueCount: 472089
DispatchCount: 472225
EnqueueCount: 24139

Does this sound normal? And do you know whether there's any documentation
relating to the attributes exposed by the MBeans?