activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim_Cross <jimcross1...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory Usage With No Subcribers and No Messages
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 10:34:10 GMT

So I tried the recommendation in another thread:
    <memoryManager>
       <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="1048576"/>
    </memoryManager>

And it ran with the 20 subscribers, 15 publishers, around 15 messages every
2 seconds for just over an hour before again running out of memory (see
graph below).

This is a serious problem for us, as it seems memory usage never settles
down.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11192112/activemq_out_of_memory.jpg