activemq-users mailing list archives

From Arif Mohd <arif.mohamm...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: Messages from the durable topic are not deleted once they are read.
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2007 10:55:07 GMT

Hi James,
    Yes the acknowledged messages are deleted from database, as i mentioned
previously if i see from jconsole still they are displayed there, might be
this is the problem associated to jconsole.

    But iam getting one problem with mySQL as persitence storage when i hit
requests concurrently please help me out in this regards, it will be a great
help to me.
   The issue is reported in the forum under subject "Problem with mySQL as
persitence storage for messages"