activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dris <chris_be...@hotmail.com>
Subject Problem with JMSXGroupFirstForConsumer
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 18:36:03 GMT

I am using message groups with 4.1.1 and NMS. I am finding that
JMSXGroupFirstForConsumer is not being set reliably for the first message
with a given groupId. I cannot as yet see any pattern in the failures. I
have tried just setting the groupId to i.ToString() in a loop for example
and after getting around 220 messages with JMSXGroupFirstForConsumer set, I
then start to receive every tenth one without it set. I have also tried
using GUIDs and the pattern of errors is understandably more random. I have
some test code I can post, but I was wondering if anyone else had observed
any similar behaviour. Messages do seem to be being delivered to consumers
correctly however, it is just that the first message in each group isn't
always flagged as such.