activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jiang <zju_...@163.com>
Subject UDP buffer problem
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 06:55:22 GMT

I config UDP in activemq.xml to use udp transport. But When I register 20
consumer and 1 producer in one destination, I find if I send several
messages , broker will throw: "Request for buffer xx is no longer present"
in console . After I view the udp code , I think maybe it is caused by the
udp buffer size( default 50 ) , what I think is correct ? How can I use code
to change the default size or maybe it can changed through activemq.xml ?
(When connection is created by connectionfactory I don't find how to change
the udp transport buffer size )