activemq-users mailing list archives

From "" <>
Subject how do I know activeMQ is working
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 23:47:31 GMT

I just download activeMQ 4.1.1.
Our OS is Redhat ES 3.0
I have read the following info to get it running.

It looks like the actieMQ is running fine.

-bash-2.05b# netstat -an| grep 61616
tcp        0      0 *               LISTEN

Does anyone has a sample code that I can run via a command line to indicate
JMS piece is working properly.

I am setting up this environment for our developer so they can test out the
JMS functionality.
However, I am not quite how to tell if activeMQ/JMS server is working
properly before
I hand it over to the developer.

Thanks much,