activemq-users mailing list archives

From lchoy <lc...@constantcontact.com>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Re: Integrating with WebSphere
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 19:56:19 GMT

I am trying to deploy the activemq-rar-4.1.0-incubator.rar in V6 and it's
failing with the following error:

com.ibm.websphere.management.exception.ConfigServiceException:
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
*:node=ihs_myhost_node,type=AdminOperations,*

Can someone help explain what I need to do?

Thanks