activemq-users mailing list archives

From Schulze <schulze-ho...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ + PHP + Stomp = ActiveStack ??
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 12:11:11 GMT

Atis-3 wrote:

> I wonder, why you would need to convert Stomp.php to PHP5.

Stomp.php uses deprecated socket functions. I have to follow a policy
here... Now I use stream_socket_client() and fread(), fwrite() etc.

Atis-3 wrote:

> consumer.php: $c = new StompConnection('localhost', 5);
> Why port 5?

5 is the timeout in that case, port is 61613.

Atis-3 wrote:

> producer.php:  $c->subscribe('/queue/FOO');
> Why subscribe in producer? With that i couldn't receive anything at
> all in consumer.php.

How does the consumer know witch queue to read if not subscribed? For me I
can *not* receive if I'm *not* subscribed.

The point is, I receive messages with my scripts, but not in the expected
order.