activemq-users mailing list archives

From huntc <hu...@internode.on.net>
Subject 4.1.1 Unix binary does not download
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:00:02 GMT

Hi there,

Firstly, what an exciting project this is. I can't wait to use it.

I've been having some Mac OS X Safari download issues of the binary Unix
distro for 4.1.1. When I download it it comes through as about 3k in size.
This is clearly wrong. This 4.1.0 binary for Unix downloads and runs
sweetly.

Firefox under Mac OS X downloads it fine. :-) I suspect something going
astray with page redirection...

Here's the page I'm using for downloading:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-411-release.html

Cheers,
-C