activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: facing problems with explicitas well as embedded broker on the same machine with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need help Urgent
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 09:31:50 GMT
BTW your previous issue was in the FAQ too...
http://activemq.apache.org/i-am-not-receiving-any-messages-what-is-wrong.html

On 5/3/07, Jignesh ShaH <jignesh_shah@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> This is the code of the producer with the explicit Broker running as service
> on the same machine as the producer :
>                 ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionFactory = new
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://localhost:61616");
>                 System.out.println(connectionFactory.toString());
>                 String str = null ;
>                 SimpleMessageConverter convertor = new
> SimpleMessageConverter();
>                 connectionFactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
>                 connectionFactory.setDispatchAsync(true);
>                 connectionFactory.setOptimizeAcknowledge(true);
>                 connectionFactory.setOptimizedMessageDispatch(true);
>                 ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy prefetchpolicy = new
> ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy();
>                 prefetchpolicy.setQueuePrefetch(32766);
>                 connectionFactory.setPrefetchPolicy(prefetchpolicy);
>                 try
>                 {
>                         QueueConnection connection =
> connectionFactory.createQueueConnection();
>                         Session session =
> connection.createQueueSession(false,Session.DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>                         Destination destination =
> session.createQueue("Xdrqueue");
>                         MessageProducer producer =
> session.createProducer(destination);
>                         BufferedReader reader = new BufferedReader(new
> FileReader(new File("C://Documents and
> Settings//jignesh_shah//Desktop//XDR.xml")));
>                         str =  reader.readLine();
>                         while(true){
>                                 if(reader.readLine()==null)
>                                         break;
>                                 else
>                                         str +=  reader.readLine();
>                         }
>                         System.out.println("First Message sent at : -" +
> System.currentTimeMillis());
>                         for (int i = 0; i < 10000; i++) {
>                                 try {
>
> producer.send(convertor.toMessage(str+"\n", session));
>                                 } catch (MessageConversionException e) {
>                                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>                                         e.printStackTrace();
>                                 } catch (JMSException e) {
>                                         // TODO Auto-generated catch block
>                                         e.printStackTrace();
>                                 }
>                         }
>                 }
>                   catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
>                         e.printStackTrace();
>                 } catch (IOException e) {
>                         e.printStackTrace();
>                 } catch (JMSException e) {
>                         e.printStackTrace();
>                 }
>
>
>
>
> This is the code for consumer on different machine :
>
> package mqclient;
>
> import javax.jms.Destination;
> import javax.jms.JMSException;
> import javax.jms.Message;
> import javax.jms.MessageConsumer;
> import javax.jms.QueueConnection;
> import javax.jms.Session;
>
>
> import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
> import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy;
> import org.springframework.jms.support.converter.MessageConversionException;
> import org.springframework.jms.support.converter.SimpleMessageConverter;
>
>
> public class Client {
>
>         /**
>          * @param args
>          */
>         public static void main(String[] args) {
>                 // TODO Auto-generated method stub
>                         int cnt =0;
>                         ActiveMQConnectionFactory connectionfactory = new
> ActiveMQConnectionFactory("tcp://ps2237:61616");
>                         System.out.println(connectionfactory);
>                         connectionfactory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
>                         connectionfactory.setDispatchAsync(true);
>                         connectionfactory.setOptimizeAcknowledge(true);
>                         connectionfactory.setOptimizedMessageDispatch(true);
>                         ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy prefetchpolicy = new
> ActiveMQPrefetchPolicy();
>                         prefetchpolicy.setQueuePrefetch(32766);
>                         connectionfactory.setPrefetchPolicy(prefetchpolicy);
>
>                         try {
>                                 System.out.println("try enetered");
>                                 QueueConnection connection =
> connectionfactory.createQueueConnection();
>                                 Session session =
> connection.createQueueSession(false,Session.DUPS_OK_ACKNOWLEDGE);
>                                 Destination destination =
> session.createQueue("Xdrqueue");
>                                 MessageConsumer consumer =
> session.createConsumer(destination);
>                                 SimpleMessageConverter convertor = new
> SimpleMessageConverter();
>                                 while(true)
>                                 {
>                                         System.out.println("loop enetered");
>                                         Message message =
> consumer.receive();
>                                         if(message.equals(null))
>                                         System.out.println("null message") ;
>                                         try {
>
>                                                 String str =
> (String)convertor.fromMessage(message);
>
>                                                 } catch
> (MessageConversionException e) {
>
>                                                         e.printStackTrace();
>                                                 } catch (JMSException e) {
>                                                         e.printStackTrace();
>                                                 }
>                                                 if (cnt >=10000)
>                                                         {
>
> System.out.print("Last message received at :- "+
> System.currentTimeMillis());
>                                                         break;
>                                                         }
>                                                 ++cnt;
>                                 }
>                         }       catch (JMSException e) {
>                                 e.printStackTrace();
>                         }
>         }
>
>
> }
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
> Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 7:44 PM
> To: users@activemq.apache.org
> Subject: Re: facing problems with explicitas well as embedded broker on the
> same machine with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need
> help Urgent
>
> What problems are you seeing? (You're not giving us much to go on)...
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/support.html
>
>
> On 5/3/07, Jignesh ShaH <jignesh_shah@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> > facing problems with explicit as well as embedded broker on the same
> machine
> > with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need help Urgent
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > What I am doing is running the explicit broker and the producer on the
> same
> > machine
> >
> > And the consumer on other machine
> >
> >
> >
> > The connectionfactory references generated are different  that's the only
> > thing I could find out
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Jignesh shah
> >
> >
> > DISCLAIMER
> > ==========
> > This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is
> the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use
> of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print,
> distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in
> error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message.
> Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus
> infected mails.
> >
>
>
> --
> James
> -------
> http://macstrac.blogspot.com/
>
>
> DISCLAIMER
> ==========
> This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property
of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.
>


-- 
James
-------
http://macstrac.blogspot.com/

Mime
View raw message