activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel] using camel spring container
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 09:18:46 GMT
On 5/3/07, dr.jeff <jlansing@systechnologies.com> wrote:

> Very good, excellent even, and nearly working.

:)

>This:
>
>   <camelContext id="camel"
> xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/camel-1.0.xsd">
>     <endpoint id="endpoint1" uri="direct:start"/>
>     <endpoint id="endpoint2" uri="mock:end"/>
>     <route>
>       <from ref="endpoint1"/>
>       <choice>
>         <when>
>           <predicate>
>             <header name="destination"/>
>             <isEqualTo value="firstChoice"/>
>           </predicate>
>           <to ref="endpoint2"/>
>         </when>
>         <otherwise>
>           <to ref="endpoint2"/>
>         </otherwise>
>       </choice>
>     </route>
>   </camelContext>
>
> gives this:
>
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected
> exception parsing XML document from class path resource
> [endpointReference.xml]; nested exception is
> org.apache.camel.spring.xml.IllegalActionException: Illegal route.The action
> 'to' cannot be used as the starting action.

Great catch! I added your use cases as a test case; it turned out to
be a bug in the @FluentArg annotations on the WhenBuilder. Its now
fixed!

BTW is your name "Jeff Lansing"? I just wanted to check as I've
guessed and mentioned your name on a few commits & just wanted to get
it right :)

--
James
-------