activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem starting/stopping activemq in 4.2 snapshot
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 07:44:27 GMT
I suspect you're running the activemq shell script (which takes a URI
of the configuration as a parameter) rather than the start/stop
service script.

(We might want to rename the activemq service script to
'activemqservice' or something to avoid folks getting confused).

e.g.

# run activemq
activemq xbean:file:foo.xml

# run activemq using the service script