activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <mario.siegentha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does jetty ajax jms have to use an embedded broker?
Date Thu, 31 May 2007 15:40:38 GMT
Yes, you can do that. The ajax-part is a servlet you can use in your
webapp and it can connect to any broker-url. F.e. you can add the
following to your web.xml
    <context-param>
        <param-name>org.apache.activemq.brokerURL</param-name>
        <param-value>tcp://my-server:61616</param-value>
    </context-param>

Mario