activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject RE: Could not create directory on journal directory path
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 14:48:30 GMT

I haven't heard back from anyone on this.
I think it may be related to being an embedded broker in Tomcat but
unsure.

Anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Garner, Shawn [mailto:shawn.garner@vangent.com]
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 12:48 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Could not create directory on journal directory path

ActiveMQ 4.1 on Windows 2003 with Java 1.5

I'm getting this in the error logs:

bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean': FactoryBean
threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
java.io.IOException: Could not create directory:
D:\apps\myproject\activemq_data\journal

I don't see why.  The directory exists already.

Shawn

****
This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.
****