activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Garner, Shawn" <shawn.gar...@vangent.com>
Subject Could not create directory on journal directory path
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 17:48:08 GMT
ActiveMQ 4.1 on Windows 2003 with Java 1.5

I'm getting this in the error logs:

bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.store.PersistenceAdapterFactoryBean': FactoryBean
threw exception on object creation; nested exception is
java.io.IOException: Could not create directory:
D:\apps\myproject\activemq_data\journal

I don't see why.  The directory exists already.

Shawn

This email may contain material confidential to
Pearson.  If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.