activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Thai Dang Vu" <tdan...@momentumsystems.com>
Subject How to create an embedded ActiveMQ broker in a Spring 2.0 app?
Date Fri, 18 May 2007 15:01:32 GMT
Hi everybody,

I'm using Spring 2.0.5 and ActiveMQ 4.1.1. I want to create an embedded
ActiveMQ broker in a Spring 2.0 app. Here is my Spring application
context:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
       xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
				http://activemq.org/config/1.0
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.apache.activemq/xsds/activemq-core-4.1.
1.xsd">
    <amq:broker useJmx="false" persistent="false">
        <amq:transportConnectors>
            <amq:transportConnector>

                <!-- How can I specify the broker URI here? -->

            </amq:transportConnector>
        </amq:transportConnectors>
    </amq:broker>
</beans>

Thanks for any of your help?

PS: could you check if I use the correct activemq xsd file?

NOTICE: This message (including any attachments) from Momentum Systems, Inc. contains information
that is PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please do not read, copy or forward this message.  Please permanently
delete all copies and any attachments and notify the sender immediately by reply email or
by calling our Office at 703.740.9300.