activemq-users mailing list archives

From Atis <ati...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in prototype.js
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 17:54:02 GMT
Hi,

I found some old unfinished topic, and i'm having the same problems.

> I did, and i find it quite easy and reliable to send e simple text message.
> In the portofolio.js, the datas are retrieved from HTML document, if i
> understood.
> What i want to do is send datas from an XML files loaded thanks to
> XMLHTTPRequest.
> On the website, it's said that it is possible to send well formed XML, how ?
> What's more, what about the error from prototype.js, does is come from me ?

In chat sample, there is some built-in prototype/behavior mechanism,
that automatically parses received XML. I need just plain XML in the
string (i plan to write it in pop-up window). I have closely inspected
received message object, by using firebug, but maximum i can get - is
some text version of XML.

Is there known any trick how can i get pure XML (as i passed it)?

As for prototype.js bugs (mentioned below), i replaced bundled with
latest version from http://www.prototypejs.org/
There is also patch somewhere in internet for bundled version.

My system:

apache-activemq-4.2-20070516.230525-60.tar.gz
Fedora Core 5

Sending messages trough:
Stomp interface for PHP
PHP 5.2.0-10