activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Licensing and Porting Issue for the CMS (ActiveMQ-CPP) on Visual Studio 6 from Visual Studio 8
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 14:43:54 GMT
FYI, we're not planning on making any changes to activemq-cpp to address the
shortcomings of other compilers.

Regarding the destroy methods for deallocating amq-cpp resources, do you
think this would be required for clients that are built with newer msvc
compilers?  Would it also be a problem for gcc or just msvc?

Thanks,
Nate

With all these bits fixed, you might still run into problems (I could