activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem for installin ActiveMQ CPP on MAC OS X Tiger
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 01:38:33 GMT
I've just upgraded my darwinports to the latest macports (renamed)
v1.440and also upgraded cppunit and the automake tools and everything
works for
me.  My guess is that there must be a problem with your installation of
macports.  For some reason, the build isn't finding your cppunit libraries
... assuming the error you're getting is still:  macro `AM_PATH_CPPUNIT' not
found in library

On my system, the mac ports (including cppunit) are installed in
/opt/local/lib.  Is that your configuration?  and if so, is cppunit in
there?