activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Network of Brokers
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 21:06:56 GMT
On 5/21/07, Gaurav Hariani <gaurav@blackspark.com> wrote:
> It seems you are trying to run two instances of ActiveMQ from the same
> installation.
> And they are both trying to write to the same journal ... change the
> configuration to use a different journal location for the second broker.

Make sure your ports are not conflicting either. Currently I see that
you have clashing port numbers between the two brokers as well. You'll
need to rectify this to get two brokers running on the same machine.
This includes uncommenting the managementContext element and
specifying a different JMX port number for each broker.

Also, for ease of reading logs and debugging, assign each broker it's
own name in the brokerName attribute of the broker element.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/
Castor - http://castor.org/