activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jamie McCrindle" <jamiemccrin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 4.1.1 MS SQL Server 2005
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 08:49:25 GMT
Hi,

As far as I'm aware you have two options: either switch off locking in
your jdbc adapter
(http://www.mail-archive.com/activemq-users@geronimo.apache.org/msg03257.html)
or try the code attached to this defect:
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1086.

If you choose to switch off locking, Pure JDBC Master / Slave won't
work. I haven't tested the code attached to AMQ-1086 (but hopefully
will be at some point in the near future).

regards,
jamie.