activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lim <j...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Write to Topic when one is not created
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 04:02:23 GMT
Hi,

I believe what you're seeing are advisory topics which are automatically
created by default by activemq to send advisory messages to monitor the
behavior of the system (ie. starting of connections, creation of
destinations, etc).

http://activemq.apache.org/advisory-message.html

Btw, you can also disable advisory support by setting it to false in
your broker configuration :

<broker brokerName="localhost"   useJmx="true" advisorySupport="false"
....   >

Regards,
Jonas