activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Gradecak <dan...@gradecak.com>
Subject Bug but I do not know where ?
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 00:55:52 GMT
Hello,

I am using a lot of different softwares (liferay/james/activemq ...) and
for un uknown reason right now the JVM is crashing ...
I have a lot of threads, but I doubt it craches because of that without
giving any reasons.

I am posting it here because I saw in the log "Current thread
(0x37ba3d48):  JavaThread "ActiveMQ Transport:
tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616" [_thread_in_native, id=3280]"

If anyone think it is another error please tell me so i can look for
help somwhere else. I do not think it is seomthing directly related to
AMQ but never knows.

I am using amq 4.2-SNAPSHOT ...

Regards,
Daniel