activemq-users mailing list archives

From "David Budworth" <dbudwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about activemq-ra, does it support JCA 1.5?
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 19:52:52 GMT
Hi folks,

I was trying to integrate AMQ 4.2 (snapshot) with JBoss 4 + EJB3 (for MDBs)

it appears that the activemq-ra library (from looking at the source) doesn't
actually support the new functions that came along with JCA 1.5

There are many functions stubbed out to throw JMSException("Not supported")

Is there an alternative preferred way to do this integration?  I did attempt
to just manually bind everything to destinations (which works, the MDBs will
use the hand created connection factories), but they complain about the XA
connections not being associated with a transaction, and I don't see a way
to assign a TX manager to the XA connection factory.

how are other people (if any) using AMQ with JBoss EJB3 + XA?

Thanks,
-David