activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dingwen Yuan" <pdvy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Failover blocks send
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 02:01:23 GMT
Hello Adrian Co,

I think I have to use failover, because we have deployed brokers in master/slave mode. What
do you mean by "embeded broker"? Could you give me any more suggestion?

Thank you!

Dingwen Yuan
2007-05-09

发件人: Adrian Co
发送时间: 2007-05-09 09:55:41
收件人: users@activemq.apache.org
抄送:
主题: Re: Failover blocks send

I'm guessing it blocks because its trying to reconnect to the broker,
and pending the send.

Either don't use failover, or use an embedded broker and make your
network connection failover.

Dingwen Yuan wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have used a failover url to configure my JMS client, such as this "failover:(tcp://127.0.0.1:61616)?jms.useAsyncSend=true".
But when the JMS broker is down and the client is trying to connect to the broker, all send
to topics or queues just get blocked. Why should I do if I want only to get an exception instead
of a blocking.