activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Ames, Andreas (Andreas)" <a...@avaya.com>
Subject RE: JMS C/C++ client without a java proxy
Date Tue, 29 May 2007 16:07:45 GMT
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Mittler, Nathan [mailto:nathan.mittler@sensis.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:03 PM
> Subject: RE: JMS C/C++ client without a java proxy
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/getting-started.html
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/example.html
> http://activemq.apache.org/cms/configuring.html

That actually helps a bit, thanks.

But I'm still confused about all the choices for C++ clients.
As I understand it, there are (leaving pure C clients and
gateways like XMPP aside):

* CMS

* Openwire C++

* Amazon Openwire (in the sandbox)

I could really use some decision guidance here.  So my questions
are:

1. How C++-ish (as in STL-friendliness or so) are they?

2. How stable/tested are they?

3. How well are they maintained currently?

TIA,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH | ames AT avaya DOT com

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Stuttgart
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart - HRB 22107
Geschäftsführer: Andreas von Meyer zu Knonow, Udo Bühler, Thomas Kreikemeier