activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: 4.1.1 and Stomp; lost unacked messages
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 03:42:17 GMT

----- "Tom Samplonius" <tom@samplonius.org> wrote:
> I noticed some strange behavior with ActiveMQ 4.1.1 and the Stomp
> protocol.  When I connect, I set the ack mode to "client".  I read a
> message, and exit.  Since I did not ack the message, I should expect
> to get the same message on next execution, and I do, as long as I do
> an explicit disconnect.  If I just close the socket, I do not the get
> the message again.

  I believe this is a bug in the 4.1.1 release.  I tried a recent 4.2 snapshot, and it does
not have this problem.

  Is there anylike like a beta or a release candidate coming up?  I don't want to have depend
on something that doesn't change every day.  I could have picked a bad day.  Anyone recommend
a particularly reliable snapshot?

Tom