activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Does JAAS work for Stomp access?
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 02:42:48 GMT

  I'm trying to implement some security on queues for Stomp clients.  I have this config:

  <plugins>
    <jaasAuthenticationPlugin configuration="activemq-domain" />

    <authorizationPlugin>
        <map>
          <authorizationMap>
            <authorizationEntries>
              <authorizationEntry queue=">" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins"
/>
              <authorizationEntry queue="vps" read="admins" write="admins" admin="admins"
/>
              <authorizationEntry queue="USERS.>" read="users" write="users" admin="users"
/>
            </authorizationEntries>
          </authorizationMap>
        </map>
    </authorizationPlugin>

  </plugins>

and user.properties

system=manager
user=password
guest=password

and group.properties:

group.properties

And I added "-Djava.security.auth.login.config=${ACTIVEMQ_BASE}/conf/login.conf" to the startup
options.

  But I can still can login with Stomp, with any username and password, and get messages.

Tom