activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <timo.roess...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject RE: JMS C/C++ client without a java proxy
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 12:51:14 GMT

Hi again....

First of all, thx for the replies....

1. Regarding the links for activemq-cpp on your website, URL:
http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html:

Overview

    * News
    * Getting Started -> refers to the same website
(i.e.http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html)
    * API -> refers to the same website
(i.e.http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html)
    * FAQ -> refers to the same website
(i.e.http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html)
    * Download -> refers to the same website
(i.e.http://activemq.apache.org/cms.html)

Using ActiveMQ-CPP

    * Getting Started -> leads directly to the activemq getting started
document
    * Example -> The requested URL /example.html was not found on this
server.
    * Configuring -> The requested URL /configuring.html was not found on
this server.

The links you posted:

http://activemq.apache.org/cms/configuring.html
http://activemq.apache.org/cms/example.html

do work....

2. I looked at the example ( my C experiences is really a __long__ time
ago), but to me it seems that activemq-cpp is more of an API - which itself
is based on CMS -  than of a client?

So, writing an appropriate Client which uses activemq-cpp is up to the user,
right?

Am i right or am i missing something here?

Best regards