activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vinod_mit <vinu...@gmail.com>
Subject configuring mysql persistant adapter
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 14:41:37 GMT

Hi friends
iam trying to connect mysql with acitvemq here is my code

    <persistenceAdapter>

      <journaledJDBC dataSource="#mysql-ds"/>

    </persistenceAdapter>

and here is the description, i have copied
mysql-connector-java-5.0.5-bin.jar in activemq lib directory
here is my mysql

    <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
    <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
    <property name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
    <property name="username" value=""/>
    <property name="password" value=""/>
    <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>

when i start activemq i get these errors

Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create
PoolableCon
nectionFactory (Communications link failure due to underlying exception:

can any one tell me what is the problem.
or u can mail me : vinu.mm@gmail.com