activemq-users mailing list archives

From fungrim <cont...@larsan.net>
Subject Re: Message acknowledgement synchronization problem
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 14:32:30 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

> A JMS Session, Consumer & Producer is only meant to be used by one
> thread at any point in time. Thats the reason we don't sync ourselves
> (it just adds overhead when the spec is pretty clear about thread
> usage).

Hi James, thank you for the quick response. And thank you for the very kind
RTFM :-) I did know the session was to be used be one thread at the time.
However, I didn't associate it with message acknowledgement, especially not
when messages can be delivered asynchronously anyway. Ah well, back to the
drawing board for me.

Regards
/Lars