activemq-users mailing list archives

From "warwick.mayson" <>
Subject Re: even then odd message ordering
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 08:59:55 GMT

Thanks for the fast response!

I am using activemq 4.1.1

The producer, consumer and activemq conf is attached

I have test class that simply loops i number of times calling
producer.send("msg#" + i) and the trace on the consumer.onMessage() method
displays all even numbered messages followed by all odd. The consumer
completes processing one message before handling the next.

The behavior is consistent and always occurs as described. I initially
thought it may have been synchronization on the logging but i have retested
persisting each message with no change in behaviour

Thanks again