activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject How do I remove ActiveMQ.Advisory.Producer.Queue.xxxx
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 13:28:26 GMT

My ActiveMQ clients create TEMPORARY queues and I have been looking through
the active queues recently and I noticed a number of advisory queues are
sticking around that refer to the temporary queues that I created. It seems
that even though the temporary queues are gone the advisory topics are still
there. How and when do the advisory queues disappear? How can I remove them?