activemq-users mailing list archives

From Vinod_mit <vinu...@gmail.com>
Subject Creating Network of Brokers
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 12:46:52 GMT

Hi
I have just installed activemq, I have to start work with failover netowrk
brokers.I dont have
much idea about this can any one explain me regarding this.
I did like this iam not sure iam right.if wrong please help me.

1. I have created first broker like this ,
   In the activemq.xml i put these values

    <transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector uri="discovery:tcp://localhost:61617"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="static:tcp://localhost:61618"/>
    </networkConnectors>

after that i have started activemq it says activemq jms started.

2.I created second broker like this.

  I have modified the same activemq.xml by changing <transportConnectors>
and </networkConnectors>  values like this.

   <transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector uri="discovery:tcp://localhost:61618"/>
    </transportConnectors>

    <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector uri="static:tcp://localhost:61617"/>
    </networkConnectors>
and started a activemq in another command window and got these message

INFO  faultPersistenceAdapterFactory - Journal is locked... waiting 10
seconds f
or the journal to be unlocked.

when i kill the first activemq process second gets activated.

but iam not understanding where i have to include failover detail ???
these details where i have to include ??

   <networkConnectors>
      <networkConnector
uri="static:failover:tcp://localhost:61617"/<tcp://localhost:61617%22/>

    </networkConnectors>

is it in the client program like consumer ??? or in some file, please
expalin

Thanks
cinod