activemq-users mailing list archives

From panu <panu.phinjaroep...@team.telstra.com>
Subject Re: Are messages lost if a stomp producer is quick
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 23:05:58 GMT

Hi,

    First of all, thank you for responding to my questions. I use the same
socket to send the messages, and they are sent sequentially. On the producer
side, all 100 messages are sent successfully (no exception and the size of
the messages returned are OK). However, on the broker side, fewer messages
are received. I do browse the queue and the number of messages is equal to
the number shown in the statistics, which is fewer than 100.

Regards,
Panu