activemq-users mailing list archives

From fiwolfa <>
Subject Activemq - out of memory problem
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 10:55:23 GMT

I use activemq inside servicemix 3.1 with mysql 5.0 (memor for servicemix is
set to 1GB). I set usageMemory limit to 128 MB and my messages are about 2mb
big. I put to my app many messages at the same time, about 25, they work
without any problem for few minutes but after that i get error:
ActiveMQMessage | error dispatchig message: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java
heap space

What can be the reason of that? I uploaded two config files activemq.xml and
Please help