activemq-users mailing list archives

From "dr.jeff" <>
Subject Re: [camel] using camel spring container
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 00:54:32 GMT

  <camelContext id="camel"
    <endpoint id="endpoint1" uri="mock:endpoint1"/>

This looks good, but how do I use it?

I've tried things like:

<from uri="endpoint1"/> and <from uri="#endpoint1"/> and <from
endpoint="endpoint1"/> and <from endpoint="#endpoint1/>, but all of them
fail, mostly for different reasons (eg. #endpoint1 is not an NMTOKEN).

Surely it's obvious, but I'm missing it?