activemq-users mailing list archives

From didyeah971 <>
Subject Re: Web Console and binary version
Date Wed, 02 May 2007 15:30:46 GMT

It runs ok for me now, I tested the latest 4.2 Snapshot version, and the web
console is much more comfortable to me.
I have some more additional questions about Stomp : is it possible to
implement the message selectors with the php client ?
what about browsing the queues ? I mean, i just want to retrieve all my
messages but i can retrieve them one by one, unless with an infinite loop
while (true)
{$res = $c->readFrame();}