activemq-users mailing list archives

From "dr.jeff" <jlans...@systechnologies.com>
Subject Re: [camel] using camel spring container
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 22:25:03 GMT

It would help to avoid these kind of errors if there was some mechanism in
place to refer to URIs by reference, somewhat in the way that Spring refs
work. If I have:

  <!-- constants -->
  <bean name="xslt" class="java.lang.String">
    <constructor-arg value="./xslt/InputToOutput.xslt"/>
  </bean>

then I can do:

  <bean id="transformBrook" class="com.syys.camel.interceptor.Transformer"
init-method="init">
    <property name="xslt" ref="xslt"/>
  </bean>
  <bean id="transformTini" class="com.syys.camel.interceptor.Transformer"
init-method="init">
    <property name="xslt" ref="xslt"/>
  </bean>
because I have more than one flow using transformers.

My suggestion is to extend this to the camel-spring.