activemq-users mailing list archives

From tnine <todd.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to restart RAR with JBoss Integration (possible bug?)
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 21:42:49 GMT

Hi all,
  I'm using Active MQ 4.1.1 and JBoss 4.0.5.  I have followed the
integration instructions for integration MQ as a RAR.  Whenever I invoke the
destroy then the create operations from the JMX console, MQ fails to start
when invoking create.  It give me the following error.

2007-05-01 17:37:14,303 INFO
[org.apache.activemq.store.DefaultPersistenceAdapterFactory] Journal is
locked... waiting 10 seconds for the journal to be unlocked.

Is this a bug?  I'm assuming it should unlock the journal on the destroy
call.  Once MQ is stuck in this state, I'm unable to shutdown the JBoss
server, I am forced to use kill -9 to kill the java process.  It does
restart correctly once I perform a hard restart of the java process.

Thanks,
Todd