activemq-users mailing list archives

From sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>
Subject Re: Why is ActiveMQ 4.1.1 trying to make a connection to an IP address in PA?
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 17:42:20 GMT

James,
    thanks... So I just do the following (see below). Can you explain why it
was finding that particular IP address? Or can you point me to how discovery
is performed?

<networkConnectors>
      <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
      <!--
      <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
      -->
      <!--
      <networkConnector name="host1 and host2"
uri="static://(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616)" failover="true"/>
      -->
    </networkConnectors>