activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jignesh ShaH" <jignesh_s...@persistent.co.in>
Subject RE: facing problems with explicitas well as embedded broker on the same machine with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need help Urgent
Date Fri, 04 May 2007 10:50:40 GMT
Even if I send only 5 messages once every time the consumer fires a receive
consumer get the 5 messages even if I am using the non persistent delivery
mode  and have set the connectionFactory.setDispatchAsync(false); also
connectionFactory.setOptimizedMessageDispatch(false);

Please let me know how to purge programmatically.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2007 3:23 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: facing problems with explicitas well as embedded broker on the
same machine with the producer and consumer on different machine ---- need
help Urgent

On 5/4/07, Jignesh ShaH <jignesh_shah@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Yup I came to know that later
>
> I wanna delete the contents of the Queue even if I am restarting the
broker
> the dispatch count just increases everytime

Dispatch count starts at zero and keeps growing as you run a broker.

If you use non-persistent delivery mode, restarting the broker will
remove all messages from the queue.

http://activemq.apache.org/what-is-the-difference-between-persistent-and-non
-persistent-delivery.html

--
James
-------

DISCLAIMER
Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it
is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain,
copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd.
does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.